Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Say What?



“oh doo-zat?” (what’s that?)
I think this is my all-time favorite. You say it about 1,000 times a day.


“do you hear the ______?” (usually music, fire truck, motorcycle, ambulance or plane)

“are you going poop? Pee?” (Likes to ask this ANYTIME ANYONE walks in the bathroom)

“Roxy, Molly quiet!!!” (hmmmm….wonder where you’ve heard this)

“All my friends are here!” (what you say when I put you in your crib at night, referring to your stuffed animals)

“tickle, tickle, tickle” (you try to sneak up on us like we do on you)

“uh oh, what happened?....right there!”

"I want a hi-pad (ipad)" (Usually your first request of the morning)

You also ask for ice all of the time. Every drink must have ice.

You are pretty much as obsessed with our new ice maker as I am!

and my favorite of the week…

“I like you mama.”

I like you too baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment