Jayden started preschool in July. The first day was super rough for mommy. Lot’s of tears. Jayden cried when we dropped him off every day for over 2 weeks. It usually was less than 2 minutes before he was happy to be eating lunch with his friends though. I know he likes it and he always seems happy when I pick him up. Getting him there is still a bit rough, but I know in no time he’ll be asking to go to school to see his teachers and friends. 
Jayden was in his first wedding this summer. I wasn’t in a wedding until my 30s! He was an awesome ring bearer. He took his job very seriously and was awesome the entire day (despite having NO nap). He only got upset during one photo when he thought I was leaving him. He was pretty darn cute in his outfit too!
We spent a week in San Francisco. We explored Golden Gate Park, went to some museums, visited Aunt Dani & Uncle Mike, tried to use chopsticks and Jayden rode a horse for the first time. As stated by Brian, it was “a trip, not a vacation.” I’m thinking Hawaii or somewhere a bit more relaxing next year.



We started swim classes at the Westside Y. Jayden has gotten so much more comfortable in the water and he loves jumping in. He spends most of the class trying to climb out of the pool just so he can jump in over and over. He’s still not crazy about going underwater, but I know one he does, he’ll start swimming like a fish!

We took a trip up to visit our friends at Camp Whittle and mommy and her friends wondered…”when did we become parents and not crazy camp counselors???” The future boys of YMCA camping! 
The summer is coming to an end, but the adventures with Jayden are never ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment