Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months. Life sure has been busy. You're keeping us on our toes running all over the place. You're starting to put 2 words together more. This morning when I left for work you looked at me from the couch and said, "have fun". It made it very hard to leave the house! You're constantly showing us how you jump and throw things. You can catch a ball better than most kindergartners that I know. The more fun you get, the harder it is to be away from you all day. But someone's gotta pay the bills, right?
Your second birthday is rapidly approaching and I'm starting the planning process.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
I’m not sleepy and there is no place I’m going to
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I’ll come followin’ you

No comments:

Post a Comment