Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cambria











We took our annual Sheard Family vacation to Cambria this year. We rented an awesome house right on the beach. You were such a trooper and were in a good mood the entire trip. You were a trooper on all of our daily outings to the beach, Herst Castle (or as your father calls it, Hurtz Castle), Nitt Witt Ridge, restaurant after restaurant and more! You even were a judge in the grilled cheese making contest, although I think you liked the accompanying pickles the best. You were a great sleeper except for the last night when you were beyond hyper and wanted to just play and be silly from midnight to 4am. You looked so big in your pack N play and I realized that on next year's trip, you'll most likely be sleeping in a bed! Of course I went camera crazy and took about 3oo pictures in 5 days. Here are some of my favorites from the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment