Monday, January 5, 2009
We are in the 3 month count down! It's hard to believe that in less than 3 months our little guy will be here. It seems like there is so much to do, and yet at the same time, nothing to do at this point. I'm trying to do as much as I can now, while I'm still somewhat comfortable. Who knows what will happen or how I will be feeling in a month or two. We probably won't buy too much more until after our shower, when we know what we still need. Today a VERY GENEROUS friend purchased our stroller travel system for us. I don't think it was in the house for 5 minutes before Brian had it put together and was playing with it. It is hard to imagine that a baby will be in there before we know it. The three animals carefully watched as we examined all of its features. I don't think they knew what to make of this new contraption. Can't wait to use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment