Sunday, January 18, 2009

My 30 Week Belly Shot
It's hard to believe that we only have about 2 1/2 month to go. Now that it is 2009 and that I turned 37, it's starting to feel more real. I'm looking forward to my shower and making sure that we are as prepared as possible for baby Jayden's arrival. I'm still feeling good but I think the 3rd trimester sleepiness is kicking in. It's either that or the fact that I find it almost impossible to sleep at night. I guess that is nature's way of preparing me for many sleepless nights ahead. Brian is getting very excited too. He sits through and even seems to enjoy watching many baby shows on TV (either that or he's just being nice which is entirely possible). The next two months will be very busy working our way through checklists of things to do - finish the room, find a pediatrician, buying last minute things, etc. etc. etc. It still seems like a long time, but I have a feeling it will fly and before we know it, we'll be heading off to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment