I realize it's been a long time since I blogged. Not that I ever blog on a regular basis, but I did start one a few months back, so I figured it was time to provide an update. For those of you who have been pregnant, you know that you are bombarded with the same questions over and over.
How are you feeling?
Do you know what you're having?
Have you seen pictures?
When are you due?
Do you have any names picked out?
Have you started working on the nursery?
blah, blah, blah.
Don't get my wrong! I don't mind the questions at all. Just figured this was a nice way for those of you who I don't get to see too often (and even those of you who I do), to keep up with the events of my pregnancy journey.
So, I have been feeling great! I am now a little over 22 weeks. Things are getting a bit more challenging (i.e. tying my shoes) but I know the worst has yet to come. I definitely have a nice tummy bulge with a little boy starting to move around in it. It's an exciting feeling.
Here's a pic from our last ultrasound at 20 weeks. Technology really is amazing!

We haven't started on the actual nursery but we have finished the closet. Prior to being completed, it was a storage closet that we have just crammed crap into for the past 2 1/2 years. We took everything out, tore the shelves out, patched painted and put in a new closet system. It's such a difference! Now we can actually put baby stuff in it, without knowing that we will have to take it out just to do the closet. Yeah :) Here's the future daddy painting the closet.
And the finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment