Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby's First Item of Clothing
Today I ventured out of the house to the Abbott Kinney Festival. As I made my way though the herds of people, dogs and baby strollers, I came across this booth that had the cutest baby clothes. I couldn't resist. I didn't want to wait until next year (no...I coudn't have bought it online......or, well, probably not, ok, well maybe I could have, but still!) All the little onsies and shirts had different animals. I would have bought more but this was the only gender neutral color and since we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl, I figured the green was safe. My friend assured me that even the pink flappy ear would be ok on a boy. So, this is officially the first thing we have bought for the baby.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Congrats! =)

    p.s. I already LOVE your blog. I'll read it! =)

    ReplyDelete