


Someone mentioned my blog today and I realized that it's been a while since I've posted anything. I guess that's what happens when I have to go back to work. It's been hard to be away from my little man all day. I get home around 5:00 which is of course his crabbiest time of the day, but we still have fun and I squeeze in as many kisses and cuddles right before bedtime as possible. The two words of the month are "up" and "no". Up means up and down and no means yes and no. We've also added bye bye to the vocabulary and the sign for please. This one caught me by surprise. I started to teach it to him months ago and then stopped. This week whenever I told him to "say please", he was rubbing his tummy. It wasn't until today that I realized he was signing please, rather than saying it (the sign is to rub your fist in a circle over your heart). So he's rubbing his tummy and not his chest, oh well. It's pretty darn cute since most of the time he's signing please for food and rubbing his tummy. We had a very busy Labor Day weekend of potlucks and barbeques. We certainly ate our way through it! Jayden thoroughly enjoyed the skateboard ramp that was in the backyard at one of the get togethers. I sense a skater in our future!
No comments:
Post a Comment