Little Monkey

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jayden's first birthday party was a great success! We invited 50 of our closest friends and family to a "sock monkey" party in honor of our little monkey turning ONE. The party was catered by a taco company and I went to town with lots of sweets! Jayden prefered a vanilla cupcake over his chocolate monkey cake (are you really my son???) By the end of the day we were all pretty wiped out but were definitely overwhelmed with all the love shown for our baby boy!







Posted by Nicole at 8:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Nicole
I'm a wife, mother, animal lover, photographer, educator, organizer, etc. Although I've come a long way, I'm on the constant road to trying to better my eating habits and to live a healthier lifestyle. I live in Los Angeles with my awesome husband, the chef, my incredible 4 year old son, my 20 pound cat and 2 pit mixes. I am constantly finding things to do and rarely figure out how to just relax and do nothing.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2010 (59)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • You finally gave in to the sand. You saw mama and ...
      • Your goofy mama & papa...love you very much!!!
      • BUBBLES!
      • Not a fan...
      • Well my little monkey, we made it through our firs...
      • Jayden's New Ride<
      • Jayden's first birthday party was a great success!...
  • ►  2009 (20)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.