
Jayden is already 2 months old. We survived the 2 month vaccinations. Dr. Woo gave J a good "report card". He is in the 50th percentile for height and the 95th for weight! 14 lbs. 8 oz at 2 months!!! Yup...that's my boy. Us Sheards LOVE to eat :) A lot has happened in this last month. I think we are out of our major fussy period and starting to enjoy life a little more. Last week Jayden discovered that his hand fits in his mouth, so that's a new favorite activity. He is now sleeping in his room and only waking up one or 2 times in the night. Brian and I are starting to feel more rested and almost human again. Jayden and I continue to enjoy our daily walks which are slowly turning into jogs. We continue to do mommy and me yoga every week and are in a couple different baby groups. We're having a lot of fun. Every day is an adventure and I just wake up and pray each morning that it will be one with minimal fussiness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment