Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow...time flies!!
Jayden is one month old today. It feels like just yesterday that we were in the hospital. The first month has been fun and challenging. I don't think I will ever get used to waking up 2-3 times in the night to feed him. Or...right when I get used to it is when he won't need to do that anymore (hopefully). We are having a great time. We have had a couple little baby play dates with other newborn babies and have had tons and tons of visitors! I don't think there has been a day since he's been born that someone hasn't come over to meet him. We've had a few outings for brunch and lunch. Now that Jayden is awake more during the day, we are having fun playing and even experienced our first "tummy time" this week. We try to get out and go for a walk every day, even though he sleeps through most of it. We got a good report card at his 3 week doctor's appointment. He weighed in at 10 lbs and measured 22 inches. This boy is growing fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment