Yesterday we had a co-ed shower at our house. We got lots of good stuff and Brian thoroughly enjoyed a game of baby bottle chugging! It was so fun to have all of our family and friends together. We have only 5 weeks to go! I'm hoping for less! Today we found out at our 35 week appointment that our little guy is already about 6.2 pounds. The doctor said that he will most likely be at least 9 pounds when he is born. All I can think of is....OUCH! Now I hope more than ever that he decides to grace us with his presence early. If he goes full term, he will have outgrown all of our cute newborn clothes before he is even born!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Baby Shower



Yesterday we had a co-ed shower at our house. We got lots of good stuff and Brian thoroughly enjoyed a game of baby bottle chugging! It was so fun to have all of our family and friends together. We have only 5 weeks to go! I'm hoping for less! Today we found out at our 35 week appointment that our little guy is already about 6.2 pounds. The doctor said that he will most likely be at least 9 pounds when he is born. All I can think of is....OUCH! Now I hope more than ever that he decides to grace us with his presence early. If he goes full term, he will have outgrown all of our cute newborn clothes before he is even born!
Yesterday we had a co-ed shower at our house. We got lots of good stuff and Brian thoroughly enjoyed a game of baby bottle chugging! It was so fun to have all of our family and friends together. We have only 5 weeks to go! I'm hoping for less! Today we found out at our 35 week appointment that our little guy is already about 6.2 pounds. The doctor said that he will most likely be at least 9 pounds when he is born. All I can think of is....OUCH! Now I hope more than ever that he decides to grace us with his presence early. If he goes full term, he will have outgrown all of our cute newborn clothes before he is even born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is why you don't wash ANYTHING or take the tags off before you get home.
ReplyDelete